How will my refund be handled?

Xenrai

Hello, I recently purchased a DVD set on ebay but ended up returning it. I paid with a gift debit card that I never linked to a paypal account. I then got an email about the refund saying my money has been refunded to that card (isn't showing up on it, it's a debit gift card). But the email was from paypal and I never linked the card to paypal. Now, I'm worried because the paypal account that was linked to my old email (which is where I got the refund email) is connected through my stepgrandfather (my old paypal was registered under him as I was underage at the time of making it) who passed away a few years ago and I have no access to the account because it asks for a phone number that I haven't had in years. (the email is mine though, he never used the internet).

I have read that people say if you use a credit/debit/gift card, the refund will show up on your card account (vanillavisa.com) which isn't showing up. Do not know if it's true or not. Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.