"Finish setting up so you can open for business" - Even though i've reviewed everything.

Avail
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I recently upgraded to a business account today, and I've reviewed everything + all the steps. I've searched for hours and could not find anything. Basically, when I log in, I get this message:

It’s time to watch the money roll in!

Finish setting up so you can open for business.

It's pretty annoying, so I could use any help I can get on this.

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

SmartApp
Contributor
Contributor

What is the purpose of this community if there is no answers to our problems? PayPal just want to make money from clients without resolving their problems. It's a faulty system. Integrate your business with a payment gateway better than wasting your time and money here. You can call them only Monday - Friday and anyway the calls are not answered or infinitely your are on hold. Email support maybe will be answered in 24 hours or even more late.

No chat support not even virtual agent. How people thinking?? How you going to make business with PayPal? I'm out.

Login to Me Too

mircose
New Community Member

pretty much 1 year later and I am having the same problem as everyone else.. 

that annoying message every time I log into my paypal account.

Paypal is uselless.. I hate the fact I have to use it.

Login to Me Too

Zachry
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem. This is completely unacceptable. Something must be done ASAP!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Sydney17
Contributor
Contributor

Exact same message, and my new e-commerce site is unable to process transactions properly because of it - how on earth do I fix it?? I have done all the steps and yet my paypal business account with a massive banner at the top of the page keeps telling me I have to complete to set up process!!

Login to Me Too

needz
Contributor
Contributor

I just used an AdBlock Safari extension and used "Block an ad on this page", then selected this huge annoying banner, check if the result satisfies you and it's gone now.

I guess you can use any other AdBlock extension for your browser.

Login to Me Too

ERROPiX
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I have found a solution for this issue,I longer see that large banner in my summary page

Thanks

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

What was the solution?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

blanadeurs
New Community Member

any solutions?

Login to Me Too

gstroop40575
New Community Member

I'm getting a "Check your business name and try again" error when I try to use Paypal Here, on the Review or update business info screen.  I haven't been able to find a solution anywhere, and it seems many others have had the same issue. I'm trying to use Paypal to sell Girl Scout cookies, and turning away customers makes everyone unhappy 😞   Can anyone help?

Login to Me Too

Same issue here. I got so annoyed that I ended up selecting the box with AdBlock Plus and marked it as an ad. Now ABP removes the box. 

If someone wants to do the same, in the AdBlock Plus plugin, click Block Element, then a popup should open, you can select the area or you can copy/paste this in the text box. 

paypal.com##.activationBanner.container-fluid.align-center

The box does not show up anymore but it's a bandaid, it does not fix the real issue. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.