"Finish setting up so you can open for business" - Even though i've reviewed everything.

Avail
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I recently upgraded to a business account today, and I've reviewed everything + all the steps. I've searched for hours and could not find anything. Basically, when I log in, I get this message:

It’s time to watch the money roll in!

Finish setting up so you can open for business.

It's pretty annoying, so I could use any help I can get on this.

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

toni3d

Same for me, I already linked my paypal account to Woocommerce but this huge banner will appear every time without any option to remove it or agree or ame "I am done". It's so ridiculous

Login to Me Too

megaboxstore
Contributor
Contributor

Bonjour,

• J'ai le même problème. "Finish setting up so you can open for business" alors que tout est bien configuré.
  • Je ne peux plus recevoir de paiement via mon site ecommerce.

Frustrant!

Login to Me Too

Bluebottlenz
Contributor
Contributor

same issue here, 
whats the point in replying "i found a solution" and just that. 

so bad. 

a solution would be great. 

Login to Me Too

charlescha07
Contributor
Contributor

Same here! please fix this issue!

Login to Me Too

Bluebottlenz
Contributor
Contributor
Only way to fix this is. Set it back to personal acc after setting up for business. Hope that helps
Login to Me Too

Marllo111
Contributor
Contributor
Hallo there, Have you had any luck solvi g this issue? I just made an account & getting same message.
Login to Me Too

NelliePigs
Contributor
Contributor

I finally resolved this on the phone with Paypal today.  I had 2 different emails, one from Gmail associated with Paypal and another with Hotmail associated with eBay.  Once I added the 2nd email to my Paypal account, I was able to see my money come in.  The first rep on the phone with Paypal had no idea what I was talking about but I requested a supervisor or technical support person and they were able to help me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.