Why is it taking so long for payments received to show?

dennyb56
Contributor
Contributor

This has been happining for a few days now

I receive an email that the item was paid throough paypal, Ebay shows it as paid.

Yet it takes many hours, some not till the next day before shouing up on paypal where I can print the label.

Will this be fixed soon?

Denny

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
5 REPLIES 5

Yalaurie
New Community Member

I logged in here to ask the same thing. My customer got a reciept for a completed payment but it isn't showing up yet. Typically it is seamless, but it has been a couple of hours. I guess I just have to assume the payment will make its way to me? 

Login to Me Too

dennyb56
Contributor
Contributor

I ship next business day but assume nothing.

When the payment shows up in my paypal account, then and only then will I print the shipping label.

Paypal needs to get their stuff together.

Login to Me Too

brassrevolution
Contributor
Contributor

Looks like the delayed payments and login issues yesterday were due to some design updates they made. A notice on what to expect would have been nice, but at least it wasn't worse. I was concerned it could have been a ddos attack or something. The little hearts they added under the new icons on the Tools page are cute but honestly I would have rather they spent that time fixing the login bug. https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Business/I-m-being-forced-to-login-twice-every-time-from-e...

Login to Me Too

dennyb56
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, The login bug is a major PITA with a lot of labels to print.

Multi order shipping does not solve this as you have to manually add package type/size and weight. So you have to remember what all your listings weigh or produce a cheet sheet, another PITA.

also MOS does not load international orders. That must be done through the old fashon way.

Also Paypal does not comunicate with Reverb. So one must manually enter tracking numbers to one site or the other depending on which site the label was printed. Did I mention a PITA?

I feear I will have to increase costs due to these issues. There has got to be a better way???

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.