Where are my funds?

Yayandstuff
Contributor
Contributor
I sold something on eBay, I got an email saying “your funds are now available” but when I go to check my paypal it still has a $0 balance.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Yayandstuff

Go and find the transaction in your “my ebay” > click to the right where it says sell similar > don't fill in anything just scroll down to the payments section > look in the paypal box > is the email addy in there correct with no spelling mistakes? If so then it would have been wrong on your finished auctions so come back for more advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Yayandstuff

Go and find the transaction in your “my ebay” > click to the right where it says sell similar > don't fill in anything just scroll down to the payments section > look in the paypal box > is the email addy in there correct with no spelling mistakes? If so then it would have been wrong on your finished auctions so come back for more advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Yayandstuff
Contributor
Contributor
Ah I see on my eBay that my email address is different than the one on my paypal account. So I’m assuming that’s the problem. Do you know how I can fix this? Thanks in advance!
Login to Me Too

Yayandstuff
Contributor
Contributor
I used the email address from my eBay to reset the password for that PayPal account and found the funds there. Didn’t even know I made 2! Lol. Thank you so much for your help!
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

find the transaction in your activities history,if it is there,it could be on hold until 3-7 days after shipped .and delivered,could be 21 days hold

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Whac-A-Mole

It would still show in their paypal account but as 'pending' OP states it is not showing in his balance at all.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.