cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whenever i try to upgrade my account to business , i get the following error

Highlighted

Whenever i try to upgrade my account to business , i get the following error

Hello Paypal  community ,

i tried to contact paypal support about this issue , and it was hopeless since they didn't understand this issue , so whenever i try to upgrade my account to business , i get the following error "We’re sorry, something seems to have gone wrong. Please try again." please could anyone let me know how to fix this issue , thanks

Capture.PNG

3 REPLIES
Volunteer Advisor

Re: Whenever i try to upgrade my account to business , i get the following error

The image doesn't explain the problem either.  What steps were your taking when your got the message?

Re: Whenever i try to upgrade my account to business , i get the following error

Thanks for your reply , the issue was cause once i tried to upgrade my account from personal to business , i clicked on upgrade paypal to business in the settings , i successfully completed steps one and two : "get started" and "business information", after that whenever i try to submit my personal info which is step three , i click on submit and i get the error "We’re sorry, something seems to have gone wrong. Please try again."

Volunteer Advisor

Specifically, what information was requested at each step and what did you provide?

We cannot see your account details or any business information unless you provide such.

PayPal support can look at the details.