Whenever i try to upgrade my account to business , i get the following error

Flashsouth
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Paypal  community ,

i tried to contact paypal support about this issue , and it was hopeless since they didn't understand this issue , so whenever i try to upgrade my account to business , i get the following error "We’re sorry, something seems to have gone wrong. Please try again." please could anyone let me know how to fix this issue , thanks

Capture.PNG

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

The image doesn't explain the problem either.  What steps were your taking when your got the message?

Login to Me Too

Flashsouth
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply , the issue was cause once i tried to upgrade my account from personal to business , i clicked on upgrade paypal to business in the settings , i successfully completed steps one and two : "get started" and "business information", after that whenever i try to submit my personal info which is step three , i click on submit and i get the error "We’re sorry, something seems to have gone wrong. Please try again."

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Specifically, what information was requested at each step and what did you provide?

We cannot see your account details or any business information unless you provide such.

PayPal support can look at the details.

Login to Me Too

soufianemrsouf
Contributor
Contributor
Hi dear. Im in the same boat here I contacted paypal support twice not till now no results Did you get a solution?
Login to Me Too

Flashsouth
Contributor
Contributor

No , i reached out to paypal customer support many times and i couldn't get any help ...

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What did PayPal support tell you when you talked to them and attempted to reach a knowledgeable agent?

Login to Me Too

Flashsouth
Contributor
Contributor

After several attemps contacting and reaching them about 2 weeks , someone sent me a link , of paypal tech support,  i posted my issue there and they marked it as solved as someone said to me that they left a note on my account for their agent to upgrade the issue to the right department , as of today the problem still unsolved unfortunatly 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.