We're sorry, we can't log you in.If you think there's a problem with your account, contact us

Rajnesh
New Community Member

My account was set Limited when i got a call from paypal some months ago and I submitted all documents that they ask me to do.

And i got a chargeback due to which there was  -$108.xx balance in my account that i am willing to pay after their verification process. But now when i try to login there is this error: 

We're sorry, we can't log you in. If you think there's a problem with your account, contact us and we'll help resolve it.

So can anyone tell me why they close or terminate my account after i submitted all my genuine documents to them atleast they should inform me why my account is closed permanently or something like that.

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

cbcpowerltd
New Community Member

Hello. I am in the same situation. I want to know why it happens and how to resolve this problem.

Login to Me Too

mrice
New Community Member

i know if this will work for you . i manage to log in , in other way.

Login to Me Too

mrice
New Community Member

brows paypal site, and on the top page, click send. and send funds, just fill the form. Note just put 1$ in the amount tab, and just click continue. paypal will ask you to log in to complete the payment. just log in your paypal account. 

Login to Me Too

michelleharrass
New Community Member

Thank you so much mrice I appreciated your help 

Login to Me Too

michelleharrass
New Community Member

Its work for me

Login to Me Too

Hamad1
New Community Member

This worked for me , thanks alot

Login to Me Too

YiZhiWuu
Contributor
Contributor

Clear all cookies. Or change password.

Login to Me Too

Bandurista
Contributor
Contributor

This works for me once, but after I logged out, I can't log into my account again...

Login to Me Too

0329syd
New Community Member

Same here also, and they are requesting for your credit card number for one to create a new password, is it essential for one to give one's card number just to change your password?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.