Unable to print the requested label at this time. The following error occurred.

Doink

I'm getting this error message , anyone having the same issue? 

"Unable to print the requested label at this time. The following error occurred. We’re unable to process your request. Please try later."

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

xteife
Contributor
Contributor

Yup, that worked! Thanks. I'll just print it with Documents on it and then cross it out and write Gift or whatever. Hope that doesn't make it get returned...

Login to Me Too

Trevor72
Contributor
Contributor

I did the same thing.  Don't worry about crossing out documents and writing in 'gift'.  It won't get sent back.  I did that a long time ago, made a customs form and forgot to add 'gift' and then printed the label, and when I noticed what I did, I crossed out the other category and wrote in gift and it was fine. 

Login to Me Too

griffineffects
Contributor
Contributor

This is the error I'm getting now:

Unable to print the requested label at this time. The following error occurred.

First Class Mail International supports only Documents. Please change the package information to documents in customs form or choose different service type.

A search on the USPS website and I see this:

All postcards, envelopes, and flats must be rectangular. Letters and flats may contain only documents, no goods. Additional size restrictions apply depending on the type of mailpiece you’re sending.

I've sent hundreds and hundreds of goods over the years International First Class Envelope. Now the shipping works when I choose International First Class Package. It seems like they may be drawing a line on this so if you don't want to risk getting it returned, maybe select the package service.

Login to Me Too

mjrice
Contributor
Contributor

For me, it is now working normally again without identifying the package contents as Documents.  I am sending First-class mail package to Canada.  Seems they have worked out whatever the original problem was at least for now.

Login to Me Too

deekay33
New Community Member

having same issue, all day, using UPS ground within US.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.