Receiving "Internal Server Error" when I try to withdraw money from my account?

serfbort
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Everyone,

This morning, the funds from my very first eBay transaction finally cleared. However, whenever I try to transfer the funds from my PayPal account to my bank account, I receive an "Internal Server Error" message at the top of my screen. I have tried on numerous occassions, and from several different computers.

Is anyone else having this problem? Is PayPal undergoing some type of maintenance? Please help A.S.A.P. I need to buy groceries. I'm running low on rice 😞

Login to Me Too
37 REPLIES 37

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @serfbort!

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've run into some troubles with making a withdrawal. 😞

I see that you mentioned you've tried several different computers. Does clearing your browser's cache and cookies help at all? Or maybe a different browser?

If that doesn't seem to help, you may want to reach out to customer support for help. Customer support can be reached by clicking "Contact" on the PayPal website, @AskPayPal on Twitter or the PayPal Facebook page. 

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

LW29501
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem...

Login to Me Too

sarahsmile
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem, any soloution??

Login to Me Too

sprockethead
New Community Member

I was also receiving the Internal Server Error when trying to withdraw money from my account. Then I logged into PayPal using an Incognito window in Chrome and the transfer worked perfectly. I don't know that I solved the problem by logging in Incognito, by one of the previous suggestions was to clear cache and cookies. Using an Incognito window is good for that. 

Login to Me Too

Ahwell
New Community Member
Working in incognito window did the trick for me! Thanks
Login to Me Too

oliverbunny
New Community Member

I've had the same problem this morning. It's their new site. Just got off the phone with a CS rep who sent a link to the "classic site", and the transfer worked perfectly. Go to the bottom of your home page and click on the link on the left side that says something like "Go to Classic Site". Go from there, and you should be able to go. Hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

Learningalongth
Contributor
Contributor

I just had this problem, too. Clearing the cache didn't help me. Going to a private browser tab didn't help, either, nor did trying to use the classic site. All of this was via Firefox. When I tried through Internet Explorer, it worked fine accessing it regularly.

Login to Me Too

TheBigFella
New Community Member

Having the same problem

Tried different browsers

Tried Chrome in an incognito window

No luck

I got around it by downloading the Paypal app for my smart phone and trnasferred with that

Worked perfectly

Login to Me Too

pestek1
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.