Receiving "Internal Server Error" when I try to withdraw money from my account?

serfbort
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Everyone,

This morning, the funds from my very first eBay transaction finally cleared. However, whenever I try to transfer the funds from my PayPal account to my bank account, I receive an "Internal Server Error" message at the top of my screen. I have tried on numerous occassions, and from several different computers.

Is anyone else having this problem? Is PayPal undergoing some type of maintenance? Please help A.S.A.P. I need to buy groceries. I'm running low on rice 😞

Login to Me Too
37 REPLIES 37

AigerimK
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I faced the problem trying to transfer money from PayPal to my debit card. It says "Internal Server Error". I tried several browsers, cleaning cookies, also used mobile app, nothing worked. 

can you please help to solve the problem? 

Might be the reason because of I am in Kazakhstan and i have a kazakh card? 

thanks in advance 

Login to Me Too

Naveed1

i am also recieving the same issue 2 days ago now please help me what to do ?

Login to Me Too

BlackCrys
New Community Member

Hi,

I first time try to withdraw money, and also occur error.

I try incognito,any browser, this link :http://www.paypal.com/wdfunds

and all this no work )))

I was asking you out $200,$100 and this no work.

And i try to withdraw $ 90 and this work.

Probably first transaction need to be no very big.

Regards

Chris

Login to Me Too

Ele1962
New Community Member

Thank you BlackCrys for your post with widraw money .

If someone have the problem with this error : "Internal Server Error" , try to withdraw $ 90 and this work.

Use this link : http://www.paypal.com/wdfunds

Login to Me Too

makica
New Community Member

@Ele1962 wrote:

Thank you BlackCrys for your post with widraw money .

If someone have the problem with this error : "Internal Server Error" , try to withdraw $ 90 and this work.

Use this link : http://www.paypal.com/wdfunds

I had a same problem ... I was trying everything ... in the end I try to withdraw 30$ and it work ... chrome ... inkognito. Problem solved.

Login to Me Too

makica
New Community Member
And of course ... you must wait for few days and after that you can transfer bigger withdraw ...It is not ok because they took 5$ on every withdraw but it was only way for me. And btw I could withdraw 30$ as many times as I want ... funny from PP but ...
Login to Me Too

Holtting
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, you resolve this problem with withdrawing??

Login to Me Too

Tungata
Contributor
Contributor

After having had a Paypal account for many years I have had this problem all the time and have concluded that Paypal does not want me to take my money from the account.  For some reason that the call center could not explain why I can not withdraw more than 2300 USD or 1200 EUR pr. withdraw.  I am able to withdraw more by repeating this amount severeal times.  BUT after 3 withdraws in a row the Paypal system seems to be programmed to stop my withdraws with the Internal error message.  For more than 4 years this has been goiing on and no update as explained to be the reason take 4 years.

Just live with ir is the conclusion.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.