Pending money and how to accept invoice money

Jenjencastillo1
Contributor
Contributor
I sold a product in the money is being held I don't know I'm new to PayPal and how do you accept money that has been sent through an invoice
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jenjencastillo1

You're a new seller to PayPal so your money is subject to funds availability hold.  If you have to ship goods to the customer, you may do so now and upload a tracking number. Once delivery is confirmed, funds should be released in 3 to 7 days. If you are performing a service, mark the transaction as Order Processed/Services Rendered via Add Tracking link.  Funds should be released in 7 days for domestic payments, 14 days for international payments.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You send a detailed invoice with product description.  Buyer clicks a link and pays the invoice.  The funds will be in your account.

What are you doing differently?  What does your invoice recordd show?

Login to Me Too

Jenjencastillo1
Contributor
Contributor
One shows on hold the invoice I sent says paid but there's nothing in my account
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Did you send 2 invoices?

What where the products?

Login to Me Too

Jenjencastillo1
Contributor
Contributor
Sent one for 7.10 and is says accept or decline, i accepted it and it said verify my information so i did and the other was bought from me on eBay and the buyers money said it's on hold
Login to Me Too
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jenjencastillo1

You're a new seller to PayPal so your money is subject to funds availability hold.  If you have to ship goods to the customer, you may do so now and upload a tracking number. Once delivery is confirmed, funds should be released in 3 to 7 days. If you are performing a service, mark the transaction as Order Processed/Services Rendered via Add Tracking link.  Funds should be released in 7 days for domestic payments, 14 days for international payments.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ShonaMoreno
New Community Member

Mine says for me to verify my account to accept the money. When I went to verify my bank it says it already has it and they want another bank

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.