Pending Money issue

DreadShot
Contributor
Contributor

idk if thisa goes here but i have some pending m,oney i need in my account ASAP i really need help with this plz

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You cannot change the pending money; you just need to wait.

Or, could explain why it is pending.  What did you do?

Login to Me Too

DreadShot
Contributor
Contributor

well i only requested a manoy a frienbd was going to send me but he was from Chile and the gift option was not available for him so i did this so we could do the transsaction 

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You need to look at the transaction details for more information.

If you received the money as payment for good/services then PayPal expects you to ship something.  It also means that the sender can file a claim of non-delivery and get the money back.

What options are available for the transaction?

Where are you located?

What currencies are invoilved?

It will be at least serveral days to get your money, maybe even 3 weeks.  You need to review the details.

Login to Me Too

DreadShot
Contributor
Contributor

my friend didnt not had any option for gifting the money the only ones he had were for bussiness this is really annoying 

Login to Me Too

DreadShot
Contributor
Contributor

i shhiped the item as digital i tried to get my identification prosses too but pp wont accept any number i give to them 

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You have no seller protection for digital items so the recipient will be able to claim non-delivery and get a refund.  There is no tracking number.

Since you were selling, then it was correct for the buyer to send a goods/services.

Login to Me Too

DreadShot
Contributor
Contributor

no you are not getting it. he didnt had any option to send the money as friend or anything like that 

Login to Me Too

DreadShot
Contributor
Contributor

meh forget it this is no help at all 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.