PayPal suddenly holding transaction money in pending balance

sheepmom
Contributor
Contributor

I've been with PayPal for my business for many years.  Nothing on my end has changed but suddenly today PayPal has put all transaction monies (multiple) in the pending balance.  This has never happened before.  Did their policy change and I missed it?  Can I change a setting somewhere or should I call and talk to someone?  I have no disputes, problems, chargebacks - zero customer problems, ever.  

TIA.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Temp20211002L
Contributor
Contributor

Just strating today any payments that I have received are being held WHY?????

No disputes, No problems, No chargebacks, No problems

Login to Me Too

RowenaT
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing is happening to my account. All receivables from clients for my writing service have been paid and all have been put on hold. I have been using PP for 10 years now and then they do this. That is my primary source of income and they are holding the money hostage even when I have been receiving payments from clients without problems here for a very long time. What the heck PayPal???

Login to Me Too

Ascariath
New Community Member
Same here. I wonder if it has anything to do with it being the holiday season. Either way it’s really inconvenient.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.