PayPal is operating like a criminal cartel

CheesedOff2

To whom it may concern,

I have been trying for nearly a month to get a refund from an unauthoriuzed deduction of my account, plus the two $30 overdrafts it cost me due to their negligence in resolving the matter.

I have tried their "resolution cernter" but that turns out to be a horrible, Kafka-esqe, rabbit hole that leads to nothing but frustration. Though my loss totals roughly only, $130 , if I had caused the criminals at PayPal that kind of loss, they would have strangled my ability to use any sort of financial instrument by wrecking MY credit. And, unlike myself, it would have no financial impact on them. To these folks though, they spit on you if you have an issue.

For the moment I will spare you the details, but if anyone wants to pick up the torch before I seek legal action and perhaps expose the corruption on social media, I will divulge all the details and conversation that I have had whilst dealing with these fraudsters.

Thanks for reading, and may you never have to experience the roughshod way they have treated me.

Any suggestions?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

It seems you have omitted the important details of the case.

Did PayPal follow it's published policies in determining the outcome?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.