My PayPal Account

claresalop
Contributor
Contributor
So I recently made a new PayPal account to sell things through goods and services. After I receive my first payment a day after that my account got limited. I told myself ok and I did all the steps on the resolution center except adding my SSN, is it still possible to un-limit my account without adding my SSN or proof of my SSN?
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What were the instructions in the email received about the limitation?

Login to Me Too

claresalop
Contributor
Contributor
Told me to do this : Please log in to your PayPal account and visit the Resolution Center before July 7, 2017 to provide the requested information. If we don't receive this information before July 7, 2017 or we notice additional significant changes in your account activity, your account access may be further limited.
And then I went to the Resolution Center and it told me to : Upload a Photo ID, Provide Proof of Adress, Confirm your SSN, provide supplier information, provide proof of SSN, provide shipment info, provide Invoice, provide shipment info, and Provide Information on account activity.
which i did all except the SSN part.
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Well, you need to add your SS#.

Login to Me Too

claresalop
Contributor
Contributor

Im asking if my account will still get un-limited if I don't add my SSN

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

No.  You need to add your SS#

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.