Is this even legal?????? Paypal is a HORRIBLE company with TERRIBLE costumer service

COFER2011
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has had my account held up since Monday! I received my debit card in the mail Monday morning, activated it, went to use it told I wasn't authorized.  Found out my account had been limited, provided 95% of the information requested. Was sent an email requesting additional info on Wed, with NO directions on how and where to send the info even if I had it, resolution center on my account has said reviewing your info for almost 72 hours.  No ability to add or upload additional info.  

I have sent at least 8 emails since Wed. NO response, I have called and waited for 5 to 7 hours for a call back I NEVER received call back. (currently on hold AGAIN)

Contacted them via Facebook no response for 12 hours, then I was given some story about them being busy.....

I have never dealt with a company that happily steals your money and then refuses to speak to you about it, no email, no phone call, no legit explanation as to why my account had been restricted (limited) for almost a week!!!!!!!!

How is it legal for Paypal to do this to customers? How can a buyer and seller complete a transaction and everybody is satisfied yet Paypal punishes the seller by restricting access to money for a product the buyer already has. 

There is not way that so many of Paypal customers should have to turn to a community forum on their website to receive help. As soon as I free my money from these thieves I will NEVER ever use this service EVER again!! 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

BM555

I'm actually going to go ahead a file a lawsuit against paypal. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.