Fruad and Paypal does nothing!

A7804
Contributor
Contributor

I recently had a claim against me.  Come to find out this person has been operating this scam for years.  She buys an item. Receives it.  Resells it and then files a claim saying she never received the item.  

When she sells, she ships it to a random other address in the same zipcode.

I have come to find out that this person has been doing this to others for years and is continuing to do it.  

I have forwarded information to various departments of Paypal but I'm still learning of new claims regarding this person being filed. 

Who else can I forward all of the case numbers that I have of people who have been scammed by her? It's like paypal doesn't even care that they are losing money by "seller protection" and just let her keep filing claims under the same accounts.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@A7804

Sorry but sellers are scamming themselves if they choose to send to an address that is NOT the paypal registered address of the buyer.  Smiley Sad

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

A7804
Contributor
Contributor
I appreciate the response but the person in question is usually either mailing an empty box to the buyer or she will change the mailing address on the label to be within the same zip code. I've been told that The Post office does not GPS down to the exact address unless the package is insured of a certain value or higher. So no, this doesn't help me. I'm sorry. This lady is still filing claims - at least 4 new ones yesterday.
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

they will shut down her account soon.

Login to Me Too

mstrina
New Community Member

Someone made invoices to my account and now I have negative balances that I didn't do I'm so upset that pay pal has not done anything but bagger me about the account, I told them I had nothing to do with this I have filed a fraud charge and I didn't do this, I don't know about the invoices, I don't know any of these people but at the same time my account is limited. I have changed my password and still, nothing is done for me 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.