"Secret" PP technical support MTS page?

angryman
Contributor
Contributor

I called up PP support the other day with a question, and the guy could not answer it and suggested a submit a ticket to the Technical Support dept/MTS page. I confessed I had no idea where to find such a thing, and he tried to tell me, but the first 2 ways didn't work - the links or buttons he told me to use just  weren't on the screen my computer was showing me. So he gave me the address to type in, www/paypal.com/mts and that got me there, and, with a little backtracking, to a form for submitting a ticket.

It seems to lead to a higher level of support that using the links on the PayPal Help links do. I was surprised that in all my looking for was to get  help from PP I had never come across this page or form before - it is not mentioned on the PP Help Page, or the CONTACT US page. Doing a search for TECHNICAL SUPPORT finds a lot of articles and posts, but won't take you to the page, nor will searching for MTS find anything. 

So I am wondering. Am I just clueless, or is this some higher level support page they would prefer the unwashed did not use?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Changing
Contributor
Contributor

You can reach out to Merchant Technical Support at - Here

They assist with development issues adding PayPal to a website. If you're having problems with the site or your account MTS would redirect you to Customer Support.

Login to Me Too

brewhardware
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Just don't get too encouraged. They leave tickets open for months without responding or they will close them with status "solved" even  when the issue isn't fixed.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.