Starting a Business need $ to go to separate accounts.

57Polly
New Community Member

I read several posts and I am still confused. I want to use my paypal account for a ne Esty Account. I want the fund from Esty to go to a savings account not the checking account set up on my current PayPal account. Is there anyway to do that? Should I set up a whole new account with a different e-mail and the savings account? Or will there be statements that can show divisions for all expenses? New to the business world and just want to be sure I have clear records. Thanks ahead of time! 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@57Polly

You are allowed x2 paypal accounts as long as x1 is a personal account and the other x1 is a business account.

You can have up to 8 email addresses on the x1 paypal account.

You can withdraw funds to whatever bank account you have linked to your paypal account, you would need to select when you withdraw those funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You can't use PayPal as your payment service on new Etsy accounts.  All new Etsy acocunts use Etsy's Direct Checkout for payment service.

I don't understand the issue as Etsy's funds will go to your bank account and has nothing to do with PayPal.  Your PayPal account is a separate account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.