Pending payment (still...)

C3251
Contributor
Contributor

I sold a phone on eBay, marked it as dispatched, added a tracking no to eBay and PayPal. The buyer has left positive feedback but the date of PayPal holding the funds has gone from 9th June to the 26th. I'm fuming. I have emailed twice and it wont allow me to view messages. Posted on Twitter to paypal and askpaypal and no responce!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Krystin1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @C3251

Thanks for your patience as our customer service teams work diligently to respond to all messages received. If you would like immediate assistance, please contact PayPal customer service by phone. It sounds like your PayPal account may be new to selling or there has been a lapse in time for receiving payments. I do apologize as positive feedback is no longer a criteria to release a payment early. The transaction may be marked as shipped or processed to have the payment released in 7 days. A tracking number may be entered to have the payment released 72 hours after the tracking number has updated to a delivered status. Here's more information regarding payment holds: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/brc/funds-availability. 

- Krystin 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.