Pending Money

dzieyoung
Contributor
Contributor
Dear everyone, I am a new Paypal user. I have been using Paypal for onoy a month. It so happens that there is this "seller trust issue". I really don't know why Paypal should have withheld my money. The money I receive from someone is always intended for use. Now that it's already in delay for, I guess, a week, I am very disappointed. I would like to ask everyone if you have experienced the same and what can I do to fasten receiving my money from being withheld by Paypal. Thank you!
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Did you sell something,if so,where?

Are you new to selling online?

Have you shipped the item,did you upload tracking information?

Has the buyer received the item?

Login to Me Too

dzieyoung
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. Thank you for your reply. Sorry for the late response. Anyways, I only deliver a service to my client and YES, I am considered as a new seller. But this is way too far withholding the Paypal user's money just because he/she is just new to Paypal.
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What documentation do you have for your services?  How is that recorded for PayPal?

What type of services?

Do you buyers have any PayPal issues?

Where are you located?

Where do you provide services?

Where are your buyers located?

There are so many issues to consider and you haven't provided sufficient information.

You could call PayPal customer service for more specific account issues as PayPal customer service is the only place you can really resolve the matter.  Click on the "contact" linka t the bottom of the page ofr options.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.