Paypal invoice shipping adress problem?

Lunchables
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, last week i purchased a pair of shoes from a private seller. he sent me a paypal invoice and it cost 60$ usd extra for shipping (because im in the usa and he is from australia). However he asked me for my adress and stuff because aparently it didnt show up on his paypal receipt (or maybe it did , he said this was his first time selling through paypal alone). I remember there being a box that i didnt check on the invoice about shipping adress but i thought it was unecessary. Well, he said he shipped them to me and he gave me a tracking number but the number shows that the parcel cant be tracked. Well, its been 8 days now and im worried about shipping problems, what should i do?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Contact the seller, let him or her know that the item can't be tracked.   If you don't get a warm fuzzy feeling from your discussion, you have 45 days from the date of the purchase to open a dispute requesting a refund.  Don't wait too long as it's quite easy to be scammed with international orders because of the shipping time involved.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Contact the seller, let him or her know that the item can't be tracked.   If you don't get a warm fuzzy feeling from your discussion, you have 45 days from the date of the purchase to open a dispute requesting a refund.  Don't wait too long as it's quite easy to be scammed with international orders because of the shipping time involved.

Login to Me Too

Lunchables
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, I will try contacting him to sort this out.

Login to Me Too

janl1234
New Community Member

I'm so sorry, however after pating for item I realized that I still had my previous adress registered. My new address for shipping and billing is:

Janine Carver-Lawner McGuire

5011 Ledge Ave

North Hollywood, Ca, 91601

Cell #(818( 203-3375

Sorry for the inconvenience

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.