PayPal MultiOrder shipping will not work

DjangosBooks
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal MultiOrder shipping will not work. When I try to use, get the following error notification:

The page at https://ship.paypal.com says:

No XML returned for command: get-user-preferences

I have to click three or four times to close this. Then MultiOrder Shipping app hangs up on "Loading application data..."

I have tried on Chrome and IE.

Anyone else have this problem?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Andy

Hi DjangosBooks -

We're truly sorry for the frustration this is causing. Our engineers are actively working towards a solution and we're hopeful it will be in place soon. Until that point, you can try www.paypal.com/mos to get to Multi-order Shipping. If that doesn't work please let us know. There is another workaround that should definitely work, it's just a bit more involved. 🙂

- Andy

Login to Me Too

danno0427
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have called Paypal multiple times to request updates.  Everytime I get  told, "hopefully it will be fixed soon."  It has now been 2 weeks.  I am tired of being told that the engineers are working on it.  It needs to be fixed now!  I have a business to run and I am spending significant time printing shipping for individual orders.  I need multi-order shipping to work so that I can run my business efficiently. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.