Once again, unable to print international shipping labels

whoopieslings
Contributor
Contributor

This is getting old. After a Java update to the latest version, I am once again unable to print international shipping label. The Java app hangs up and give an error message stating the requested certifiacte is invalid or out of date. Why can't someone at PayPal verify that the applet will actually work after a Java update? I wish they'd do away with Java all togethor if they can't make it work correctly. This is really frustration when trying to get an order out promptly. If I have to use USPS Click and Ship, I might as well do a away with the PayPal payment system.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

goccogrrl
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal does not allow me to print international labels. Not even priority mail!

Not from cHROME,and not with EXPLORER.  It's bad enough that international orders don't show up on the multi-shipping page. I really would appreciate being able to print from the individual order with Paypal Shipping, though, instead of having it on another site altogether. Makes the bookkeeping so complicated 😞

Login to Me Too

whoopieslings
Contributor
Contributor

Since PayPal ditched the Java program and went to a pdf label just like domestic, I wouldn't think you'd be having a problem. Might check to make sure you don't have a pop-up blocker that isn't allowing the pdf window PP creates after confirming and paying. If you go back into your PP account Overview, select the proper transaction, then hit reprint label. Does that work or at least open up a pop-up window?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.