CUrios, this buyer seems like hes trying to get his money/scamm

Evazdps
Contributor
Contributor

So recently this buyer pm me in skype stating he never recieve the package..

yes i provided proof of shipment.. ( tracking id, pics )

the tracker says its been delivered....  he then said, he called usps and drove to usps storage but they say it might of been lose in transit..

the thing that got me sayin he might trying to scam me is, the package delivery is confirmed, and it says its been delivered..

also we both wrote an email to each other ( using our paypal account email ) stating no refunds after final purchase,etc.. does this count as a ToS between me n him?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Evadps

No refunds doesnt really count as anything if a dispute is open but providing a tracking number does.

Since u have proof of delivery and if a dispute is open u will need to provide the tracking number and take it from there.

Please let me know how u get on

Login to Me Too

HIFC
Contributor
Contributor

I have found (the hard way) that tracking and showing that it was delivered does not indicate they recieved it unless you pay for signature confirmation.  All it is saying is that the Post Office delivered the package.  If they left it on the door and someone stole it then you are out of luck (unless you pay for signature confirmation).  

That is an expensive option unless the value of the item is high enough.  I ship regularly without it and have only had a few problems over the years.  Be warned though that you can get stung and have to eat the cost of the product (or replace it).

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.