Need help how to solve tnx

akkinsports
Contributor
Contributor

1) Provide more information about your business. - Explain your business model in more detail. - If you are selling online, please provide the URL of your website and descriptions of your merchandise. - If you are not selling online, please explain how you promote and sell your merchandise.

" what should i say if im not selling online?

2) Provide the URL of the website where your products are listed. If applicable, please also include your shop ID.

" what should i say if i dont have"? 

3) Explain why your payment volume has changed significantly recently.

" what should i say?

4) Estimate the monthly sales volume for the next 6 months.

" what should i say?

5) Provide copies of the original bills of sale or sales invoices referencing your purchase or acquisition of the items you are selling.

6) Provide a written statement detailing your refund policy.

" what should i say?

7) Please provide us with details of your inventory management: - Description about your Inventory Management model. - Do you have items in stock, ready for sales? If you don't, how much time do you usually need to prepare your stock? - The percentage of your stock (dollar amount) vs. your revenue (dollar amount), and the sales prediction for the amount of stock that you currently have. - How do you manage and prepare your stock with your supplier(s), such as your stock cycles, quantities and etc.?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@akkinsports

Well if you are not selling why have you opened a business account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

akkinsports
Contributor
Contributor

hello tnx for replying,

sorry i endorse my business thru facebook chatting only for specific person. but i dont have any fanpage or any website.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

So, you have an unidentified business, but no business website, no Facebook business page.  What are you trying to learn with your post?  Do you want advice on how to operate your business?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@akkinsports

I think you probably needed to have followed the individual pathway when you upgraded if you are not a registered business.

Your best bet is to contact customer services direct and see what they advise  >>>

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary page and use the phone option (if there is one in the country you are in) > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.