MultiOrder Shipping Issue

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for your patience while MultiOrder Shipping is experiencing technical difficulties. Our technicians are actively working to resolve the problems. I will be posting in this thread with updates as I have them.

Please remember that feedback regarding PayPal tools and services may be posted only in the Feedback forum. I have opened up a MultiOrder Shipping feedback thread. Feedback posts from this thread have been moved there.

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
79 REPLIES 79

Onalee
Contributor
Contributor

I had this problem with IE and was told by Paypal to change to FIREFOX, so I did. That has worked fine for several months, but now, suddenly that has stopped working. None of the drop-down boxes to choose weight, package size, etc. will work. I know it is something on my computer/settings since it will work on a different computer, but I need someone to tell me what it could possibly be that is stopping this from working.

I am in dire need of this fix! Please help!  The only thing I did to Firefox lately was clear cache - I can't see how that would harm this, however the program did freeze up during that, so I don't know if something else got mucked up when that happened.  Perhaps I can reinstall Firefox to fix it, but if there's a setting somewhere that I can fix in both IE AND FIREFOX, that would be soooo much easier!

Thank you for your help!!

Login to Me Too

galeetm
New Community Member

It always used to work up to last week. now nothing. Reinstalled flash/java firefox and ie not working

Login to Me Too

Boomeril
Contributor
Contributor

Mine is doing exactly the same thing you have described! Is there a resolution to this problem? Not one of them is working and being a Monday, or ANY day, there is a lot of shipping to do.

Please, please, please help!!!

Login to Me Too

Onalee
Contributor
Contributor

I should say that the computer it DID work on was older with an OLD VERSION of IE on it. NOT IE 9  - whatever the one before that was.  That version is no longer available for download from Microsoft, but I have never updated that computer with the new version.

Login to Me Too

Onalee
Contributor
Contributor

Also, I was able to get the dropdown boxes to work on GOOGLE CHROME today, but it keeps blocking popups (regardless fo what I tell it!) so I had to go back to FIREFOX to print HISTORY and 'reprint' the labels I created in CHROME.  Paypal gives a warning when opening it in CHROME, but i just ignored that and the dropdown boxes did work there.

Login to Me Too

dezigner
Contributor
Contributor

The drop-down boxes feature on MultiOrder Shipping went out on me last Thursday... and I already use Firefox. I played around with clearing my history, restarting, rebooting..yadda, yadda, yadda.  I discovered that I could click on the edit feature to the right of the regular shipping area and it opened the shipping box. I was able to enter my specifics, and click save. After clicking save the shipping feature worked as it had before, figuring the shipping cost,...but only for that item to be shipped. I simply clicked on the iten to be shipped and then clicked on edit shipping info and added method of shipping and the weight.

Wait, Now,..I also discovered that if I held my cursor over the normal drop-down box and right click (yes...I still use a mouse) and then left clicked on the same feature.  Bingo -  the drop down windows seemed to have their curses lifted.  I had to go from one window to the next and right click, left click...but I back up and running...Hope that works for you folks too!

Login to Me Too

Onalee
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, thank you. The EDIT from the top menu does work, although I couldn't get the right click/left click thing you said you did to work.  Still - there must be something that Paypal can do to correct this problem.  Was there some kind of update to Firefox that has caused this to stop working?  Whatever it is - someone needs to address it. Going into each item individually, while better than doing them one at a time from the payment page, is really not that wonderful. 

thanks for the work-around though!

Login to Me Too

Atltimesys
Contributor
Contributor

I also have tried all the above with same result (can't get dropdown to work...at all).  Googled and tried older past suggetions, and they did not work either.  Ship 20+ packages by mail a day.  This is a real pain.

Login to Me Too

AllenDaDon
Contributor
Contributor

Mine isn't working either! I think the last thing that happened was a Java update..... I really hate updates, always causes problems when everything is just working fine..... I have 20 outstanding orders to ship out and can't do anything about it..... Please help!

Login to Me Too

Darke
Contributor
Contributor
It's slower, but works for those who need to print labels now. Multri order shipping is a very old programme which does not work properly (if at all) in most new browser versions, whichever they are. Your tab key will allow you to get (click several times or hold it for a couple seconds) to the drop-down menus and use them. Hopefully Firefox's next update, at the least, will solve this.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.