Money sent to wrong bank account number

Lgoddgreat
Contributor
Contributor

Hi i recently withdrew $60.00 from my paypal account to my bank account, i waited for about 2 days and the transaction were completed, but then i realized my error, i sent the money to the wrong bank account, i only realized it when i checked my bank account and it wasnt there and i checked my paypal transaction history and the account number is incorrect. i would like to know if i would be able to get my money back if possible, to some people $60 maybe not that big but for me as a student is a very large thing as i need it for my studies. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_AdamD

Hi Lgoddgreat -

Thanks for reaching out to us here. I am sorry to hear that you are running into this. Do you still have access to the bank account that the funds were withdrawn to? We would need to look into your account regarding this. You can click on 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any of our pages to get info on how to get ahold of us. You can also reach out to us onTwitter or Facebook, we'd be happy to take a look for you.

- Adam

Login to Me Too

noanoache
New Community Member

Last May 9, 2015, I have withdrawn my paypal money and sent it to my bank account. After weeks of waiting, I have check my bank accounts and surprised that one of my bank account was closed. And it happened to be the account that I sent my paypal money. I tried to email paypal many times and ask for help and all I received was just an automated response and never get my answer. I have tried to call paypal but I can't talk to a person. I am outside the US and I am desperate to know where is my money! It should be back to my paypal account but apparently not. Please, I need help and answer!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.