I need help finding the shipping tool.

Spiderwrulf
Contributor
Contributor

I need help finding the shipping tool.  I followed all the directions, and I do not have the "Print Shipping Label" link beside  a received payment on my account overview?  I have searched all over the site for answers and even signed up for ups shipping accidentally thinking it was usps.  I see many other sellers printing thier shipping through paypal and I have been very frustrated for a month trying to figure out how to get it to work.  Thank you in advance for any help.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ShippingDoneCom
Contributor
Contributor

Are the payments you're receiving for eBay purchases or are they from somewhere/something not eBay related?  Also, when you click the "Details" link for the transaction, does a shipping address show up on the "Transaction Details" page that openes up?

Login to Me Too

Spiderwrulf
Contributor
Contributor

After going round and round on the phone and through email with paypal... My settings were not proper for displaying the "print shipping label"

If you click on your Profile on the top right section on your PayPal account, then click on "My Selling Tools"

Go to the bottom and click update next Shipping Preferences. Look for Display Ship button

and update accordingly.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.