How does one delete old contacts one no longer needs?

bwlad
Contributor
Contributor

How do I delete some of the contacts I had sent money to that are on my friends list on paypal?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @bwlad!

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forums! Great question about your contacts list/address book!

You can add, edit, and delete contacts from your PayPal address book within the Invoice Settings area of your PayPal account.

Here's how to access your PayPal address book:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click Send & Request near the top of the page.
3. Click Create and manage invoices.
4. Hover over "Settings" dropdown and select Address Book.
5. Click the Edit or Delete links within a contact or Add a new contact to add a new one.

I hope this helps! 🙂

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @bwlad!

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forums! Great question about your contacts list/address book!

You can add, edit, and delete contacts from your PayPal address book within the Invoice Settings area of your PayPal account.

Here's how to access your PayPal address book:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click Send & Request near the top of the page.
3. Click Create and manage invoices.
4. Hover over "Settings" dropdown and select Address Book.
5. Click the Edit or Delete links within a contact or Add a new contact to add a new one.

I hope this helps! 🙂

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

bwlad
Contributor
Contributor

It works pretty slick. thank You, PayPal Ashley

Login to Me Too

davidmorris
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I am unable to withdraw my funds. Can you please help me with my issue? I am getting an error while withdrawing funds.

Login to Me Too

davidmorris
Contributor
Contributor

I am unable to withdraw my funds, I am getting an error. The error is " You cannot complete this transaction at this time"

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Leslie

Hi davidmorris,

We're sorry you're running into that problem with trying to withdraw funds. To start, be sure to clear the cookies and cache on your computer and then try again. If you're using the mobile app, remove the app and then re-install it.

If those things don't clear things up please reach out to us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal or on Twitter - @AskPayPal.

Thanks!

-Leslie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.