Facing problem when I tried to Upgrade to Business Account.

ataursyl
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, Almost one month ago I tried to upgrade to Business account.  I completed successfully two option (Getting start and Business Information) but when I going to enter personal information with nationality Bangladeshi it seemed to be problem. this message I can see when I going to submit finally(We’re sorry, something seems to have gone wrong. Please try again.) I am Bangladeshi but legal resident in Italy. Finally, PayPal account did not be upgraded. Now I am facing problem with paypal I can't do anything except transfer money. I can not see who open dispute for refund money on paypal and also unable to refund and even I can not response in dispute. Many customers sending message to get refund but I can send refund. I also called to customer service but I did not get any solution from them also. Customer getting unsatisfying.   Finally, I sent Message and they replied. I attach response of  message also for  your review. they said to paypal.com and click on resolution center and have to response. ok I understood I have to do like this way. But problem is that when I going to click on resolution center, I can not access. When I going to click  Resolution center or on any option only one page is coming always require  to complete (Account holder's information) So in this situation What can I do? Could you please try to solve this problem? Waiting for your response!

Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ataursyl

Paypal is country specific so you have to open a paypal account in the country that you are LIVING IN.

Paypal is not available in Bangladesh but if you are LIVING in Italy then you may be able to open an Italian one as long as you have an Italian bank account and cards etc.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ataursyl
Contributor
Contributor

I created paypal account with country of Italy also connected with Italian Bank account and master card. In this situation what can I do? Please suggest. Thanks

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

why are many customers requesting refund?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.