Creating a shipping label for non eBay items

tacstaff
New Community Member

Whre is the button for Ship now to create a shipping label for non ebay items?  

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

dns73
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same question and since no one responded and I looked all over eBay and Paypal I dont think you can do it from either.  At least from a non business account.

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If the link is not in your transaction record, another option would be to use the Multi-Order Shipping feature which can be found in your Account.

Login to Me Too

dns73
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you.  I remember seeing that link but cant find it now. I will try that as one option.  I found an easier way too.  If you go to any eBay sold item, on the rhs under more options you can choose print another label.  Then you can change the ship to, carrier, etc and use the purchase postage button on that screen.  You get your ebay discount too.  Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Bookmark these:

(single shipments) https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now

(multiOrder) https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_bulk-ship

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

dns73
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you!!!!

Login to Me Too

bidkitty
Contributor
Contributor

The only shipping options given for international mail to Australia were Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express. No thanks to that! I wonder why it didn't give 1st Class International?

Login to Me Too

d37wolff
Contributor
Contributor

This has been working for me for the last 4 months and just last week, i got today to start printing labels and where the shipping label should come up I get a ad for a shipping printing machine.  Anyone have a answer why this isn't working anymore

Login to Me Too

singlemombeads
New Community Member

thanks so much for the link, I appreciate it!! They should make it easier to get to that link, but I sure appreciate you posting it. Now I have it saved. Mucho Kudos!!!

Login to Me Too

lantzwicks
Contributor
Contributor

Awesome! Was looking to send someone something that just sends me the $ so I can make a label without having to write it. Keeping things professional looking. Best answer!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.