Can't find Website Payment Preferences in my profile (Business Account)

Cyril_Eze
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

Please, I am searching for the Website Payment Preferences section to setup Auto Return and Payment Data Transfer. But unfortunately, I can't find it (I have a business account).

I already checked in Profile - My Selling Tools, but I only see Selling Online (API access).

I'm I doing something wrong? Do I need another account? Please help me, anything helpful will be appreciated.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

That would explain why as not all countries have the same PayPal features.  Due to the various rules and regulations imposed by each country, PayPal does not offer or cannot offer the same featues as they can to US Accounts.  For example US Accounts have different shipping options from UK Accounts.  Some countries can only send funds to other PayPal Accounts.  Some countries can only attach a US Bank Account to their PayPal Account, etc.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Do you have a US PayPal Account and is it a Business Account?

Login to Me Too

Cyril_Eze
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the reply. Yes, it is a business account, but it is not US, it is Sirrea Leone. Is that a problem?

Login to Me Too
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

That would explain why as not all countries have the same PayPal features.  Due to the various rules and regulations imposed by each country, PayPal does not offer or cannot offer the same featues as they can to US Accounts.  For example US Accounts have different shipping options from UK Accounts.  Some countries can only send funds to other PayPal Accounts.  Some countries can only attach a US Bank Account to their PayPal Account, etc.

Login to Me Too

Cyril_Eze
Contributor
Contributor

Alright. Thanks. Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.