Buyer Protection My **bleep**!! Disputes/Claims

bodiblondie
Contributor
Contributor

Well, I just had my worse experience with PayPal as of today. Are you kidding me?  I filed a dispute with my buyer after purchasing a $1500. Mermaid tail that was not useable due to it being made incorrectly and of very poor craftsmanship and it escalates to a claim. Now in this claim I get asked for NO evidentiary proof as to what I'm claiming whatsoever and the buyer gets to submit her documents of which were complete lies and then the case gets CLOSED.... FINDING IN THE BUYERS FAVOR? How is this even logically fair??? In a real court proceeding there's no way in **bleep** I would of lost, my lawyer and fellow tail makers agreed. This was unjust and amateurly handled. I can't even express how wrong this was and how shocked I am. But I guess paypal will find out sooner or later, being that I was this woman's first customer. .. wait til she rips off the next for a couple more grand and the next... wonder how blind paypals eyes will be then?!! BUT OVERALL. ... COMPLETELY ONE-SIDED JUDGEMENT AND UNFAIR AND UNJUST!!!! I'LL BE CANCELLING MY ACCOUNT!!!! 

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bodiblondie

If your the buyer and they found in the buyers favour then surely you won?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

bodiblondie
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I'm the buyer and no I didn't win. They stated the couldn't come to a decision in my favor. Case closed.     Wtf? 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bodiblondie

So why did you state this >>>

then the case gets CLOSED.... FINDING IN THE BUYERS FAVOR?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

bodiblondie
Contributor
Contributor

Because I would  be the buyer, correct? I didn't get refunded so therefore I didn't win. I don't see how they could come to that conclusion when the seller doesn't even have a site listing the item description or how much or any info but that it would be a swimmable mermaid tail. They closed the case saying that they couldn't come to a decision in my favor, that the item was received as listed. But it's not as listed. It's not even the slightest bit swimmable because of numerous faults in the merchandise. And I don't see how they could say I received it as it was listed when there's no listing and she said (the seller) in her statement claim that it was nonrefundable, which is untrue. I even stated to paypal over and over that I have all the exchanged conversations where she stated it was her fault for sending item before the silicone cured properly and that she would fix it or refund me. More than one message I have from her (the seller) stating this to me. And paypal doesn't even request any documents or evidence from me?? And closes the case. How in the world is that just and fair? ? How is that any sort of way honest as to the buyers protection claus? I was not protected in any way on this buy or in the dispute. 

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you are the buyer and the case was closed in the buyer's favor, then you, the buyer won the case.  What, then is the issue?

As for dcouments when you submit a case you need to provide the documentation immediately, not later.  You get one chance to make your case, so you need to get it right the first time.

Login to Me Too

bodiblondie
Contributor
Contributor

That's the thing it WASN'T closed in my favor. They said they couldn't decide in my favor. And never asked me for documents supporting my case. I understand that it's a one time shot and they were to be immediately uploaded when requested but never was any requested. And believe me I've checked and checked. About every 45min to an hour I was checking my email and 8f there was nothing (which there never was) then I'd log onto paypal directly and check. So, I understand what you are saying but I was completely **bleep** over in this case. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.