Activity in PayPal Community

Didn’t receive my money

Hi everybody hope you’re all well I didn’t receive an amount of money from Viator and the send me an email told me that my account is REGULATORY_BLOCKED and I don’t know how to solve this problem I have a personal account and business account with sa...

Mo4816 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

unauthorised payment

I had a unauthorised payment come out on my account from Sony entertainment but I never authorised this payment, someone hacked my old PlayStation account that I no longer use.  PayPal have said I authorised the payment therefore I must pay it, is th...

arron6 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paypal changes customer address on website order.

I have a Paypal plugin on my Woocommerce website.Some customers find their delivery address has been changed to one on Paypal rather than the one they filled in on the website initiallyIs their some setting causing this? Or are the customers doing so...

JK2050 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

PayPal Business Account Banned

I have provided all details of delivery, tracking, supplier. Unfortunately, PayPal banned my business account. Guys! do you have any idea how to appeal and activate it again?

Refund not showing in Paypal balance?

I got a refund and a mail by Paypal saying that "i got money" and the sum should be available on my Paypal balance, however I only see a pro forma invoice regarding the refund and the balance is zero. Can anyone help me out?   I did the payment with ...

Lex89 by New Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos