Activity in PayPal Community

Missing Funds! Disappearing PayPal Pre-Authorization - Help!

Hi everyone,I'm reaching out because I'm facing a frustrating situation with a missing authorization on my PayPal account linked to my eBay activity.Here's what happened:I received a notification on my PayPal account for a $142.87 pre-authorization.S...

ben_masora by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use Paypal balance usage for online purchases

I want to use my paypal balance for an online purchase and I am not able to do so. I searched and the option to change my payment preferences is not displayed anywhere. Can anyone help please?

Ayanah1 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I transfer BHD 29.260 from paypal but only get 20.260BHD.

I transfer 80 usd from paypal to my Bahraini bank account, in BHD 29.260 they converted, paypal charge me 2BHD withdrawal fee after which my transaction became 27.260BHD but I also charged extra 7 BHD upon which I received only 20.260BHD. what was 7B...

I have not received goods paid for with PayPal.

I bought goods in January and they have not arrived.  The delivery company (Evri) have messaged me to tell me that they have lost the shipment and it cannot be found.  The seller have told PayPal that the items have been delivered so PayPal have clos...

problem ebay return with paypall

hello everyone,I purchased a product from a seller on Ebay. The product arrived to me different from the description, so I opened Paypall complaint and I was proved right.Now in order to receive the refund, I have to return the item, but my doubt is ...

Paperless statement fees?

I got a letter today that said there is now a fee for paper statements but when I tried to change to paperless I was told I had to close my account. Did anyone else run into this and what is the solution?