eBay Payment initiated, in process through PayPal, funds still not recieved...

dedellara
New Community Member

Hi,

I am a seller/buyer on eBay and just sold 3 items this week, ending yesterday. I recieved 3 emails this morning titled 'notification of payment for item ### recieved from buyer###' 1 for each item. I assumed payment was done and that I could send out the items but then I went to my paypal account and found no funds transferred. After which I went to my eBay account and checked the 3 items that have an hourglass symbol on all 3 payment status colums, when I ran my cursor over the hourglass symbols a window comes up with the message "Payment was initiated on Jul-22-11 and is being processed through PayPal'

This has never happened before, Ive always seen payment in paypal account withing minutes of confirmation on eBay, and even now 14 hrs later, there are no funds in my paypal account. What's going on here?!

Thanks.  

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

whiteelephant
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have the same "processing through Paypal issue".

Two weeks ago everything worked fine.

Yesterday I had 12 auctions end.  Two have paid and been shipped. The other ten have the hourglass thingy going on.  One of those ten has sent me numerous emials stating that the money is unclaimed. She verified my email address appearing in the message and it is correct. ... So, I cannot update an email address that is working for two out of twleve transactions and is already correct.

I would really like some help here. I usually ship same day and now the whole process is stuck.

Thanks

Oh, yeah, and eBay manages to bill Paypal for shipping and fees without any problem and Paypal manages to pay them without any problem.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.