How do i put money on my paypal account?

Jonasdesean
New Community Member
Hello. I have bought 6-7 items on eBay before but it is more than 6 months back since I last time purchased an item. But now i found an item I really wanted so I bid on it, and guess what I won the auction. But now I can't seem to pay for the item. Before all I did was on PayPal was to write my credit card information and the amount I wanted on the account. And a few seconds later it was done and I could answer the invoice from the seller and it was all done. In less than minutes. Now i have lots of problems with getting my money from my credit card my PayPal account. It says it can not be done that way and it has to be done through my bank. But when I went to my bank and asked themmto help me they said they could not help me with this. So 7 days past without me being able to get my money onto my Paypal account and pay for the item, (what usually took me a few minutes) resulted in me losing the item. And get a bad review on ebay. Son this made me very frustrated. So please help me. How do I get money on my PayPal account? Thank you
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.