Sold 5 Items, 1 Under Review, Case Positively Closed, All 5 Payments Still Pending?

Aegis
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I sold 5 items on ebay within a day of eachother and shipped them all at the same time.

Due to me being dumb, I accidentally sent the wrong type of item for one of the orders.

This resulted in a complaint on ebay, which resulted in a hold on paypal.

I sent out the correct item the next day, and yesterday the buyer got it and was happy. This morning at 6:00 am the case was closed Positively.

Paypal says I have money for the 5 items pending. How long will this be the case?

I know the buyers recieved their items almost a week ago, so I'm wondering why the funds aren't available now that the dispute was made right.

Thanks for any info you can share!! I appreciate it!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

If the payments are being held subject to the eBay Item Hold Policy, PayPal will release the payments after 21 days, or... they may release the payments after the buyer leaves positive feedback or 3 days after PayPal can confirm delivery of the items.

PayPal will confirm delivery if you use USPS, UPS or FedEx to ship the item and use PayPal shipping labels, or if you upload tracking information to PayPal via the transaction details page.

Section 10.6 of PayPal's User Agreement and the following link have more information...

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/Marketing/securitycenter/sell/SaferPayments-outside

Login to Me Too

Aegis
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the info. 

I just spoke to a service representative at Paypal this morning and she said that there is a "reverse" command order on my payment account.

Meaning it was received that the case was closed positively.

She says I just have to wait and see for a 48 hour period.

MUCH better than 21 days.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.