Paypal Limitation Expired ! Still can't withdraw

Mihai1555
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

My other paypal account theat has been limited for idk what reason for 180 days has expired.

Paypal said theat after 180 days i can have the posibility to withdraw but still i can't !!!
Please check my account : <removed> 

I can't call paypal support beacause i don't know english..and every time i send emails the stupid robot reply.

Please help me get my money !!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Mihai1555, and welcome to the forums!

Account-specific customer service can't be given in the forums, as this is a venue for member-to-member communication. Click Contact Us at the bottom of any PayPal page to call or email Customer Solutions. If you would like to call but have a significant language barrier, do you have a friend or relative who can act as an interpreter?

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Mihai1555
Contributor
Contributor

I don't have any relative who can act as an interpreter..if i email the robot will reply whit non sense info..and i can't call..

Can you speak on my behalf?

Please.

Login to Me Too

Mihai1555
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone help me ?

Wow..paypal support **bleep** ! really.

I can't call..only english

I can't email..the robot reply non sense

And the forum..no 1 is helping me

Login to Me Too

cmaypay
Contributor
Contributor

I called in and asked for help with Bill Me Later.  I paid by mistake twice in June the last payment was $306.  I asked they return payment until next month and they said it had not cleared with Bill Me Later yet, but it should have by now.  Do I need to ask again to have the payment refunded to my bank account as I made this error and don't have enough fuinds to live on until payday.  ouch.  carol may

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.