cant withdraw all my money or lift my limits???

echodish
Contributor
Contributor

I have been an Ebay and Paypal member for years.  I recently decided to start using it for my other business of selling antique tractors.  So far so good, until I had a buyer send me $8,999 and I noticed I had limits of $500 to withdraw.  I went to raise the limits and had to verify 3 things.  One was my ss number.  I tried to enter that, and it said I can't have two business accounts set up with Paypal on the same ss number.  What?!!?!?!  Why did it let me create two accounts with my ss number then??  It also wanted me to link my cc number AGAIN and wait another 2-3 days to enter in the amount that was transferred.  I just want my money.  I will quit using Paypal for large transactions if it's going to be like this always....  frustrating.  Please help if you can.  thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

Have you attached a bank account and verified it?  You'll need separate banl accounts for your 2 accounts, but that's how you lift the limits.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.