New eBay & PayPal account unable to recieve payments...Need help!

jim_brown362
New Community Member

Last week I made my first sale through eBay. The customer paid for the item, however nothing is coming up on my PayPal account which is linked to my eBay account. The customer has stated that the payment status is unclaimed right now. What do I do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Andy

jim_brown362-  First, congratulations on your first sale!  Hopefully there will be many more to come! 🙂

As far as your issue, here's the most plausible culprit.  If your email address isn't confirmed on your PayPal account, you can't accept payments and it would sit on the buyer's side in an 'Unclaimed' status.  You would want to go into your 'Profile' link in your PayPal account, in the 'My Personal Info' section.  If you have a big Unconfirmed link (with a spiffy red flag next to it), click that and it'll take you through the process to confirm you email address.  Once that's done, the payment should arrive within a few minutes in your balance.  If you have any problems, don't hesitate to give us a call.

Andy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.