Im a new seller

Steamymist
Contributor
Contributor

I have a paypal accout and an ebay account. i listed an item for sale on ebay and said that i accept paypal as mode of payment. The auction ended three days ago and I have not been paid by the buyer. Ebay has sent two invoices to the buyer with no contat yet. I also sent them an email message with the last ebay invoice asking of they received the original pay now? As of todays date still havent heard a word from the buyers. I also looked at their current purchases and feedback and they have  bought and paid for many items after my auction ended. Any help would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

zelda3024
Contributor
Contributor

I have a few like that right myself. In your auction did you list a set time for payment? if not you might want to list that. I would wait a total of 5 days max and then launch an investigation with ebay. See the problem is and I hate this that the person not paying can leave you a negitive feedback if you just go and give them one for non payment. So use the file a complaint if they do not pay you with in two more days.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.