HORRIBLE IDEA TO HOLD FUNDS FOR 21 DAYS!!!

gearhed78
Contributor
Contributor

Holding funds from sellers until the buyer leaves feedback is the worst idea EVER! Since when does Paypal become an authority on buyer satisfaction?? A smooth transaction is all that I wanted from Paypal. If they are going to hold funds, then they should make it very clear BEFORE you use them!  Keeping my money in their account for 21 days is a HUGE disadvantage of using Paypal. Stick to transferring funds,not trying to be a satisfaction authority!

Login to Me Too
6,286 REPLIES 6,286

CindynScott
Contributor
Contributor

PayPunk used to be a pleasure to do business with in the distant past.

it just seems a shame that Ebay / PayPunk got greedy.

They say it is to protect the buyer????? My *^%, we ALL know why it is.  Well Ebay / Paypunk how many percentage points in lost collections are you willing to stand for?

I understand that my small dollars that you TAKE from me will not break the bank, but I have now moved the exodus not only for me and my wifes personal business on Ebay / PayPunk, but my official Job also, my children and close family with the urgence that they keep it going with all of the above mentioned too.

I can and will discontinue any and all use of your rippoff websites.

Enjoy the losses PayPunk.

Scott n Cindy

Login to Me Too

Anan3mos
New Community Member

I am a new Ebay seller who has shipped the item, Provided a tracking number and recieved positive feedback, FUNDS ARE STILL HELD!

Login to Me Too

eastsacramentos
New Community Member

This is seller East sacramentostuff, Paypals overt Racism with people such as myself is obvious, I notice a few of us have our funds held now, even though  previous to being victimized by a crooked bidder who got a refund, kept the item and left me a negative I had 100 percent feedback, I even offered refunds on small items when I didn't have to  trying to protect my feedback score, now I am further victimized by not being able to access funds to help defray the costs of shipping items that are sold and now out of my hands. where is the fairness in this? You get your fees every which way there is from us and yet you figure another way to penalize US the Sellers. I demand that my account be reinstated without the holds, i am also asking that anyone else going through what I am lets start a class action lawsuit against Paypal, and also like me contact your local news organaizations.

Login to Me Too

tyron3002
New Community Member

I agree the buyer has the item and my funds are being held. It was a digital ourchase on his end and he didnt leave feedbacl so im stuck getting my money held. This is bulls**t !  need that money to pay for a new glove for a baseball tournament i have next weekend!

Login to Me Too

CindynScott
Contributor
Contributor

Agreed, I think I will just not leave feedback for the items I have recently purchased and let the seller wait for his money too.

Seems to me that this is what PayPunk wants to happen so that they can keep the money for themselves as long as they can (possibly for ever) then this way it will put all sellers in our position with a little luck mass histeria will soon follow.

Yes that is it, no more feedback since there is no penalty for not leaving feedback!

Ah, I love the smell of PayPunk falling! OLIVIA

Scott

Login to Me Too

reneewelk
Contributor
Contributor

I have been doing ebay for along time with out any problems.  I am now having my funds held of days and up to 21 days.  I do not like this.  I would like you to look at my selling account and start transfering my money up to four days to my bank account....it use to be like that...whats up???

Login to Me Too

jerseypeach15

paypal maybe you can explain why you are witholding $1000 of MY money for items sold on ebay? You are a money processing service not the internet police !!! Who are you to hold my money till someone gets there item., Isn;t that what ebat resolutions is for? you have no right holding funds that were paid to me. You charge your fee for the service but you dont get to hold my money as well. No wonder people do not want yo use PP but ebay makes you choose it as a payment optiopn I thought there were monopoly laws in thei country!!!!!

Login to Me Too

CindynScott
Contributor
Contributor

LMFAO, PayPunk, is threatening to remove me from the Forums because I am contributing to the issue of PayPunk STEALING my and other peoples moneys.

Go ahead PayPunk, remove me, it does not change a thing, you PayPunk HAVE CREATED this monster and it will continue until every last PayPunk customer is gone.

Now, on a side note...YOU STILL HAVE MY MONEY! 21 DAYS AND YOU STILL HAVE MY MONEY.

Return my my money to me soon so that I may close my account with PayPunk / Ebay (same company) and move on to bigger and better things!

Now REMOVE ME!!!!

Login to Me Too

CindynScott
Contributor
Contributor

NEWS FLASH......UPDATE ON PAYPUNK KEEPING PEOPLES MONEY AND ON SOME OCCASIONS NEVER GIVING THE MONEY TO THE SELLER AT ALL.

WE HAVE GOT TO LET EVERYONE WE KNOW AND EVEN PUT UP FLYERS IN YOU LOCAL COMMUNITY AND ON THE INTERNET, FACEBOOK ETC. ETC ABOUT PAYPUNK STEALING LIKE THIS.

I SENT MY ITEMS MANY WEEKS AGO AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN GIVEN MY MONEY, LONG PAST IS THE INFAMOUS 21 DAY TIME PERIOD AND NO MONEY EVEN THOUGH GOOD FEEDBACK WAS LEFT FOR ME AND BY ME FOR THE BUYER.

I HAVE A PERFECT 100 RATING AND STILL THIS IS THE TREATMENT THAT I GET...

PAYPUNK YOU ARE INDEED SCAMMING ANYONE THAT SELLS ON EBITCH BY OVERCHARGING FOR THE SERVICE TO SELL, THEN YOU OVERCHARGE FOR THE SERVICE OF MOVING MONEY, THEN YOU KEEP OUR MONEY FOR WEEKS ON END AND IN A LOT OF CASES NEVER RELEASE THE MONEY TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER.

F YOU PAYPUNK, I GOT YOUR EMAIL S ABOUT REMOVING ME, WELL I AM STILL HERE AND COULDN'T GIVE A CRAP LESS IF YOU DID, AS  A MATTER OF FACT I DARE YOU FOR THE SECOND TIME TO DO SO. ATLEAST I WILL NOT GET MY BLOOD PRESSURE UP COMPLAING ABOUT THE TREATMENT WE GET FROM YOU.

SCOTT AND CINDY

Login to Me Too

WNB
New Community Member

Thats why I left paypal the first time. I came back to see if it improved are not, it hasn't paypals policy on holds pretty much **bleep** the big ones. How do the expect you to do business. When you go buy a car we can' t hold their funds until they recieve positive feedback  or like the product.  Can you imagine how much interest they make on their holds. Thats probably the reason why ebays customer base has gone down so much.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.