HELP! I do not have a bank account or credit/debit card!!Want to shop on EBAY!!

sonyagolden41
New Community Member

I recentley thought I found the solution to the credit card/bank account problem on ebay...etc. I went to store and got this money pak and added $$$. Still cant finish the paypal account because they STILL NEED bank or credit info.??? Weird, I gave all my info and got a GUARENTEED form of money for them and I still cant shop?? What is the world coming to? God sakes, it is like a merry-go-round. I am divorced and a full time college student without outstanding loans, but it does not matter. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME? Maybe, someone who HAS been through this before.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi sonyagolden41, and welcome to the forums!

Green Dot MoneyPak is a great way to quickly convert cash from your pocket into funds that can be sent through PayPal. PayPal is also a safer environment to pay and get paid, due to security models in place that review transactions and verify identity of PayPal customers. It sounds like the system is asking you to add and confirm a financial instrument for the purposes of verfying identity. Once that's completed, you should be able to make your payment using your MoneyPak funds.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.