Error Code #11068

midge1064

Hello,
I tried paying for an item today on ebay, pressed "pay now" and got to the "review your purchase" page (the first one), then as i press to move into payment i just get "sorry, we aren't able to complete your request at this time"(error code #11068)

I've contacted ebay, and they have told me it is to do with paypal and i should contact them, so here i am..

After looking through various different answers and trying the suggestions, i'm still at a loss..

Ive tried:
 -clearing cache and cookies
 -re-connecting ebay account to paypal
 -different browser
 -different pc

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

This particular error code usually means that the recipient cannot currently receive payments - there are a few steps to take from here.

First, clear your browser cache and cookies and try again.  If you're reaching the error code in, well, error Smiley Happy then this step usually clears it out.

If you still get the error message after that, ask the seller to send you an invoice directly via PayPal (but not through eBay). They'll need to know your email address to send you the invoice.  That should allow you to pay.

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.