Electronic Communications Delivery Policy ==> Why not summarize what is changing???

rustcity
New Community Member

"To continue receiving information about your account electronically, you must accept our Electronic Communications Delivery Policy. Starting January 2012, your account will be temporarily deactivated and you will not be able to send or receive funds until you provide your consent."

Okay, Paypal refuses to summarize the changes to the existing policy, rather it posts the entire new policy, about a zillion pages long which Paypal knows few will read and fewer will fully understand.  So I ask once again, WHY NOT SUMMARIZE THE CHANGES TO THE EXISTING POLICY?  Is Paypal trying to slip things by us?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

SEP
New Community Member

How do I consent to the Electronic Communication Delivery Policy?  I received an email reminder indicating my account would be deactivated in February if I don't provide my consent.  Supposedly I should be prompted when logging on to my account.  This is not occurring. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

SEP,

I'm sorry you won't be able to respond directly to this post - we've made some improvements to the PayPal Community Help Forums, and as part of the upgrade, all existing posts were Archived and locked. The new boards and the new Community is accessible here.

I'm apologize that you received an additional notification asking you to sign off on the agreement.  If you aren't being prompted after logging in directly at https://www.paypal.com, then you've already accepted the agreement and can disregard the notification.

Thanks,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.