Completed - Funds Not Yet Available

Lemon123
New Community Member

I sold something on ebay but when I go to paypal is says completed - funds not yet available? What does that mean? Am I doing something wrong? Or do I have to ship it first without being paid? This is all new to me. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Deathzreaper760
Contributor
Contributor
Usually if you are new to eBay and it's your first time that you have sold something, PayPal usually puts your funds on hold to ensure that the item is delivered. Your funds should be available after 3 days from when it was confirmed delivered. You can check this link if you need any further help or have questions regarding your funds. https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=security/paypal_holds_faq
Login to Me Too

redcapekiller
Contributor
Contributor

how long did it take for you to get the funds mine said it should be cleared on the 13 it is now the 14 this is stupid

Login to Me Too

tr4driver
Contributor
Contributor

Same here...  I have sold things in the past and never had to wait.  I have a perfect eBay record.  Now all of the sudden, PayPal is holding my money.  Items have been shipped, delivered and received, and the date my funds were estimated to be available has passed.  It looks like my new shipping policy will be to wait until PayPal releases funds before I ship or send me a money order.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.