Weekly Community Chat - 4/5/2011 Closed

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello everyone!

Join the PayPal Community Forums moderation team in our weekly Community Chat on Tuesday, April 5th, from 4 to 5 PM CDT (2-3 PM PDT). 

Our moderator staff will be here to answer your questions regarding PayPal - or just to get to know you.  :smileyhappy:

This thread will remain locked until the chat is open, so if you have a question you'd like to see answered by the community before then, please feel free to post a topic by clicking on "Post a Topic."  As always, PayPal customer service can be reached by clicking on "Contact Us" and selecting help via phone or email.

See you then!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

We're going to extend the Community Chat until 5:15 PM CDT to allow Raveninred some time to fix and post.  Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

That concludes this week's Community Chat. We were hoping Raven's technical difficulties would be resolved in time to come back and join us. 😞

Raven - Let us know if you're still having problems. We'll get it ironed out.

Everyone - Please join us next Tuesday. If you come in early enough, we may ask you to come up with the icebreaker question!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Raveninred
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Raven!  Glad to see you stopped in!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Raveninred! You joined us!

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Question for the day:

What is your favorite animal and why?

Mine is an Alpaca.

Why?

Because they're cannibal ninjas.

Honest!  Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.